I'm feeling okay. I'm exhausted tonight though. I had a very long day yesterday and was at the office for nearly 12 hours. I don't see how women who work long shifts on their feet do it at this stage in their pregnancies. It's hard enough to make it through the day when you can sit most of the time. I still have the shooting sensations down my inner thighs at times during the day. I've also noticed some soreness on the backsides of my hipbones. I think I'm at a near full on waddle now, unless I take really small steps.
My doctor appointment was uneventful as usual. I saw another doctor today that I've not seen before and he spent about 2 minutes with me, though I was there the usual 50 - 55 minutes. My BP was 122/77. He said I measured fine, but didn't give a number. Her heartbeat sounded good and strong. I've gained one more pound bringing me to + 5 1/2 pounds total gain. I have the next two appointments scheduled for December 12 and 19. I'll be seeing my regular OB and she'll be doing a cervix check next week.

PS - I tried on my pre-pregnancy jeans last week and they slipped on just fine over my thighs hips and butt. I just couldn't begin to zip or button them of course. I hope that means it won't take too long to be back in my normal pants. I'd hate to have to buy new clothes for work, and I won't have much time before going back to work.
5 comments:
Krista, Oh I can't believe it's almost time!! I can't wait to hear the birth story and see your little blessing!!!!
BTW, I like your haircut and the picture of the two of you is really good!!!!
Krista - I'm out of time - I have a flight in a few hours... But - I'm watching you - please hold on until I get back. I don't want to miss the birth! (okay, like I'd be there - but I was to see that last "uh-oh, it's time" post that I really hope you'll take 30 second to write and let us all know!!!!
Hello, Krista!...
I know it's been a long time, but not way did I imagine checking in on you and seeing a 38 weeks post! =O Holy Moly! lol
Please know that you've been in my thoughts and I've been hoping that your pregnancy has been a wonderful experience for you.
I ~truly~ look forward to your birth story!
Hugs & Stardust,
~Cheryl~
You definately look like you have dropped. I compared your 36 and 38 week pictures!
Keep me posted.....like I need to tell you that!
Luv ya,
Kris
Thanks Ladies! It is nice to know that so many of you care and are still keeping tabs on me from time to time.
I wish Mel, Nancy and Cheryl the best on the TTC journey and am sending babydust your way!
Post a Comment