It took six sticks to get me today over three different nurses. I got up at 4:00am and downed 16 oz of water. I downed 16 more at 5:40 and then 24 more on the way to the appointment, but it didn't seemt to help much. Nothing was popping up. Oh my I am terrible stick.
One of the nurses always takes it so personally when she doesn't get me the first try. She looks like someone just broke her heart. I always try to tell her not to feel bad, that it is rare for someone to get me the first stick.
I am supposed to get a call with the results sometime this afternoon. We are looking for the progesterone to be between 15-20. Last time I was two days later, but less drugs were used, and it was at 13.7. Today I am 6dpo. They aim for 7dpo, but will do this test a day earlier or a day later if that falls on a weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that poor nurse! i think she has met her match with you. although I feel the most sorry for YOU having to get stuck that much!
Post a Comment