Yup. As I said, it was over and now its official.
I am in the dumps because after reviewing the calendar, I think the IUI was too late and we missed and it and think that was the case because the lab was closed on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Obviously both the clinic and the lab were closed on Thanksgiving itself. One of those two days was probably it, either that or my luteal phase is just 12 days long. By my CM on the Saturday the IUI was done, I suspected we might have been too late though.
Now I'm really in the dumps because in looking at the calendar for December all of my best days fall over the holidays. The 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th are the most likely days and all of those could end up being observed holidays.....I have a call into the office to ask about that. We may skip this cycle if they are closed many days. I'm not going to waste my time or money if it will all be for naught.
And this morning I hear on the radio that women with unWANTED (not the same as unplanned) pregnancies are more likely to suffer emotional problems. "This problem needs more attention" the reporter said. It makes me want to scream or puke or both. Really? Well then either don't have sex or get sterilized. Problem solved. I'd rather my tax dollars go towards something else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment