He has been showing up reglarly in our neghborhood. He might be the one Gwennie got into it with back in the summer. He had the nerve to be out in broad daylight on my in-laws back porch the other day. They had this trap, and I was snacking on nacho cheese Doritos at the time, so I threw three in the trap and called it good. Lo and behold, he was in there the next morning.
He also has a deathwish or something because he has battle scars. Most of one ear is gone and he has a gash on his nose among other things. He was released at a local reserve - Carriage Hill Farm metropark. I don't think he'll find any Doritos there, but hopefully he'll call it home.
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:
That is too funny, Kris! BTW..I love doritoes too!
Post a Comment