Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cramps

It's CD26. I'm crampy. I'm sneering. I bought a huge stock of feminine care products at Target on Sunday. I bought no HPT's. I didn't have cramps then, and I wasn't sneering or bitter then, yet I am now in this moment when the cramps wash over me. I feel bitter. I feel betrayed. I am disappointed.

We will seek help within the next few months. I am trying to decide right now if I want to switch OB/GYN's and start there. I wasn't thrilled with my OB/GYN office last time around, but I loved the hospital facilities I delivered in (as far as hospitals go anyways). I could switch to a practice that delivers at the hospital closest to my office, where several RE's also have offices. I just don't know if I want to deliver at that hospital. The rooms are small among other things...Why am I letting all this stuff weigh on me, when I should concentrate on GETTING pregnant first and THEN worry about the birthing details? I have no idea.

4 comments:

jenny from mommin' it up said...

ugh. I am sorry friend! I am looking forward to seeing you Fri, though. :)

Kaci said...

(((hugs))) Krista. I'm sorry things can't be easy.

Krista said...

just wanted to send some (((hugs))). We should get together soon :)

Rhonda said...

You are a planner so your head needs to plan what it can plan. No shame in that. If well wishes and love was all it took to get you pg I'd have knocked you up a long time ago. Good luck on your journey and remember I am always here if you need to shout.