This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

4 comments:
She is too cute. I know she will be happy with you and John and Busy B.
what kind of doggy is she? How do the others like her?
She's a Basset Hound. She weighs about 50 pounds. Roscoe and Gwennie aren't sure what to make of her yet. This morning she tried to play, and the two dachshunds started growling and getting defensive.
I expect it will take a few weeks to get them all used to eachother. It did for the boys when we adopted Gwen back in 2002.
awww, she is cute! I'm sure you guys are gonna take really good care of her. I know Busy B will love having another doggie around :)
Post a Comment