We hired a new person at work - and she was my top pick out of 7 interviews. She started work here today. I did just find out this morning that she has a 4 month old girl, and this is her first time working since she gave birth. I know it is hard to go back to work after having a baby. It was for me, anyways. I think it would be even harder - at least a bit - to go to work that first time to an unfamiliar place with a whole new job to learn and new people to impress. Hope she does well.
One of the blogs I read is owned by another mom just heading back to work this week. Erin started back on Tuesday after having her second baby last summer. So send up some good thoughts or prayers for these ladies today. I know they'll both get through it, but knowing other women are out there supporting you helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment