Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Good thoughts please!

My Dad has an interview this morning. Please pray and/or send good thoughts! It sounds very promising, as he was contacted by someone he used to work with/for before the guy even knew my dad had sent in a resume to this same company. They need someone by next week and it is the skill set my dad has, exactly from the way this guy has presented it. My dad really needs a job. (I know many others out there do too, but some face more desperation than others, which is all I meant by that.)

I hope this works out. I really think he'll be crushed if he does not get an offer at least.

1 comment:

Krista (K) said...

T&P and wishing him good luck! Sounds like a great opportunity, which isn't coming too often now a days.

Now if my Dad could just get an interview and an offer, ANYWHERE... their money is gonna run out in about 3 months. Please send some job vibes his way too!