Okay, so its not really a true Cinderella story, but it is as close as I'll ever come, probably.
The other night Busy B and I were at my in-laws visiting some family. She was eating a popsicle and all of a sudden a funny look washed over her face. She was speachless, but then I saw the carpet was getting wet under her feet. She was wearing big girl panties, and was so engrossed in the snack, that she didn't realize she needed to pee until it was too late.
I assured her it was okay, and got to cleaning things up. While I was cleaning the carpet, I saw something glitter. I lost it, but found it again, and what do you know, it was a tiny diamond earring. It looked familiar. I touch my ear and realize, it is MY diamond earring. I've worn these suckers every day for the better part of the last 3 years and didn't even realize it had gone missing. The back was not to be found, but I have the more important part.
This is one time where cleaning on my hands and knees (rather than taking short cut, as I often do) paid off - with a diamond.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
All I ever find in pee is more pee. You're one lucky lady!
Post a Comment