Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Follow-up

John did apologize. Said he had needed to eat and was overly grouchy. He still says he is buying new dishes since I let Rudy eat out of an old glass bowl we had. Stupid. It goes into a dishwasher. I'd rather eat after my own dog than people I don't know if push came to shove.....

Anywhos, I'm taking Rudy to the vet this afternoon. He's eating and acting okay, but the poop is still liquid. Roscoe's acting like his back is ouchy, so I'm going to ask about him and will probably end up taking him in soon too. I think he just has arthritis (he's old and has had two disks removed previously) and needs some medication for it. I hope I'm right. At his age and with John's job being unstable, I just don't see how we could swing another surgery.

I'm exhausted. With all of the recent change in our lives, Busy B is on some crazy schedule. She is staying up past 11 pm and sleeping in until 9:30am or later. I've tried a few times to alter it, but it is not working. This works nicely for John and his parents, but I'm getting sleep-deprived. I get up at 5:45am and going to bed at midnight is just not enough sleep for me. Add getting up because of the poopy dog issues the last week and I'm about to a breaking point. I noticed myself getting snippy with people - and B is one of them - and that does not make me happy. I need a nap.

No comments: