Monday, April 21, 2008

Dental bills; How fun.

I began having pain on Saturday and last night it was so bad it kept me up most of the night. It is worse when I lay down. I called the denist and thankfully she got me in this morning. I need to have a root canal. She referred me to a specialist for it because my nerve is curved and that makes it trickier.

This is where my morning sickness from pregnancy is catching up to me. I had a hard time brushing my teeth well because it made me puke. Flossing was impossible and I gave up. I got out of the habit of flossing and now only do it like every 2-3 days instead of daily because I forget and am pressed for time too. It caught up to me big time. This problem is between my teeth and apparently my teeth are very tightly pressed together which compounded my not flossing at all in pregnancy and not regularly since then.

This on top of the $1,400 in dental work John needs to have this year. Fun stuff.

No comments: