Monday, February 04, 2008

See Spot come. See Spot go.

Yesterday some friends came over to watch the superbowl commericals with us. I told Sara about the savings at CVS and showed her my closet full of toiletries, casually saying I had stocked up on some free period supplies, though AF had not shown up yet. Not an hour later I visit the restroom and see red on the TP. "Well there she is," I thought. Not yet. She is toying with me and sent her little dog spot for a visit. The spotting was there for about an hour and then went away.

On other news fronts, my house is clean (for now) and my tax returns are done. I took Busy B to my parents for a while on Saturday to give me time to work on that stuff. I hated losing time with her, but things needed to be done. My dad really enjoyed the time with her too, and does not get to see her as much as my mom does.

My CVS big deal this weekend had an original sale price total of about $80. I used 3 CVS coupons totaling $30, about $14 in manufacturer coupons and 33 extra car bucks. I spent $0.60 cash. I also got back about $45 ECB.

No comments: