As John was going out the door this morning, I said to B, "Tell Dada bye." She says "Bye" all the time, so I epected her to say "Bye!" and be done with it. She piped out quite loudly, "Bye Bye Dada!" Ir was so cute! She says words, but she has never put them together like that before.
Other news on Busy B is that we're pretty sure she broke her nose yesterday. She was with my mom and tripped on a 2 inch step down and fell right on her nose. It bled some and was a bit swollen. My handy-dandy copy of Toddler 411 said that if it bleeds, it is probably broken, but if they can breathe out of both nostrils, seem fine and their nose is not crooked, that they are probably just fine. I irrigated her nose out with some warm saline last evening because you could see the dried blood and she sounded a bit snuffly, and that seemed to help. This morning she appeared no worse for the wear.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh my goodness! poor busy B! and you guys! and your mom! thank God for Toddler 411.
I am jealous of B's verbosity. So's favorite phrase is "WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" or anything else that hurts the ears.
Thanks babe. So has Joshua to speak for her, why make the effort, except to wail when she is not happy? ;)
I was beginning to think no one reads this anymore. I would still blog, because it is a release for me, but still it is nice to know if people are reading or not.
Post a Comment