Tuesday, February 19, 2008

my back is killing me

I don't know what I did, but my back is messed up. It hurts to move. I'm sitting here on the couch with the heating pad and praying that B does not wake up as I would have to get up. I just want to sit here like a slug and recoop. I may have wrenched it when I almost fell slipping on the ice the other night I guess. Please stay asleep Busy B.

Brooklynn's nose does look better. Her bruises are almost all gone. She's as active as ever and into everything. Her temper flares are a sight/sound to behold. We always hear people say "What a happy girl!" and stuff like that. These folks would never believe how quickly and passionately she becomes an angry girl. I hope and pray we are up for the task of parenting such a character. I admit, I'm terrified that we'll screw it up.

Her new thing this week is trying to say "Gwennie." It comes out more like "Eeee-Eeee" but she sure is trying and she says it loudly and drawn out like I do when I'm trying to call Gwennie inside. Gwen is inevitably the last dog to come in, so this happens daily. B is also bringing us books and climbing up onto our laps for us to read to her. I love that.

No comments: