Okay well it's been 4 weeks since I gave birth. I'm still totally in love with my daughter and low on sleep, but it does seem to be getting better. She slept from 11pm - 1am, and then from 2am to 4:45am and then from 5:45 - 8:30am. I actually feel human today! She has also began resting comfortably in the bouncy seat for 10 - 15 minute periods throughout the day. This gives me a chance to use the bathroom, pump, empty the dryer...etc without her being upset. She only makes it about half-way through a shower though.
By my best estimate, we have gone through 275 newborn diapers or so in these 4 weeks. I am down to about 25 newborn diapers left and don't know if I'll need to buy more before trying the size ones or not, but I probably will. I did buy the warehouse pack of wipes at Sams, so I'm good for a while in that department. Huggies Supreme newborns did not fit Brooklynn well and she pooped out of them regularly, but Pampers and Target brand both did pretty well for us. I have some white cloud diapers to try from friends whose babies grew fast. Totally Toddler stain remover thankfully got out the poop stains. Thanks to Jenny for the Totally Toddler!
Despite Brooklynn wearing her OSU outfit and sitting with her OSU bear, they lost. She was exposed to much anger and swearing from her father as he watched the game. I told John if her first word is the F-Bomb, that he is in deep doo-doo. Thankfully, he gave up on the game and came to bed before it was over (and before he had a coronary). When I find the darn cord for the camera I'll post some new pictures.
I hear a cry and am compelled to respond....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment