Yesterday's insemination went well. Dr. B angled the catheter towards might left side, but he said that this little bit of fluid should basically fill the uterus and most of the tubes too. We had 10 mil motiles this time, so about the same as last time (below the population average by about 30%, but should still be adequate with IUI). Dr. B also said my cervical fluid looked favorable for following up at home that night, and we did that too. I took it easy when I got home and pretty much laid around most of the afternoon. Why fight gravity?
One of my favorite nurses was fawning over my zip up hoodie yesterday, because she loves the bright turquoise color. I told her if this was it, then she could have it. She reminded me of that when I walked out the door. LOL.
Now we wait. I have a beta scheduled for March 2 at 7:00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope that jacket is long gone from your closet by next week! ;)
Post a Comment