Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bang Bang Bullets

- John just emailed me that he lost a tooth while chewing gum. That cannot be good.

- Busy B had a great birthday, despite lack of a nap. We had 34 people celebrating, and the cake was fantastic! You can see Cortney's pictures of the cake here. Of course we took pictures, but of course I haven't loaded them onto the laptop yet either.

- B shrieked with joy when she opened her presents. The squeals were often accompanied by jumping up and down. She was adorable, and her high-pitched cries reminded me of one of my old high school nicknames- "The Banshee." Girl comes by it honestly at least.

- I am NOT enjoying the H/R component of my work duties.

- I have been in meeting after meeting after meeting. I walk out of the meetings wanting to say people suck.

- Our Christmas tree is up and decorated. I took a few pictures, but see comment above about the birthday party pictures.

- My niece picked out a dress for B - so they could match. Only thing is, they already matched because we bought the same dress back in September. While Looney Tunes would have made no bones about telling me they already had it if the tables had been turned, I kept my mouth shut when they called and put the kids on speaker.

- I only kept my mouth shut because it would have hurt Mimi's feelings. Not because of SIL. Sometimes I'm not really the better person, but I usually manage to act that way on the outside.

- Bring on 2010.

No comments: