Friday, January 11, 2008

I know I've said this before, BUT

I really, really feel like AF is coming. I said that to my DH this morning, and he said, "You've been saying that for 4 months." Well it did feel like AF was coming, off an on, at times in the past 4 months. But it really feels like it now.

I'm not pumping anymore. My last time pumping was on December 20th. B still nurses 3 - 4 good times per day, plus maybe 2 other "sips" here and there. My overall time is definitely down now. Brooklynn is not fond of whole milk. She takes in very little throughout the day and then nurses off me like she is quite thirsty when I get there to pick her up. She does drink a good amount of water, and she eats solids well, including yogurt though.

Is AF coming 13 months post-partum? Maybe. We'll see.

No comments: