Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, It's off to CVS I go.....

Allow me one minute to share my joy. We went to CVS today and in three transactions, we bought all of this:

january2008 008

We used $70.99 in CVS store coupons, 51.50 in manufacturer coupons, used 45.93 Extra Care Bucks, and spent just 4 dollars cash out of pocket. We also got back a whopping 63.86 in Extra Care Bucks to use future transactions. The total savings TODAY per our receipts added to $274.59! I am most pleased! (While I did purchase more period supplies, because they were free, AF has not yet shown up. The crampiness comes and goes.)

Oh and if you care to note, all of my CVS booty was sitting on the toy chest bench we had made by a family friend. It holds most of the toys we have for Busy B in the living room and will seat two of average rump size. Its a good thing the CVS is saving me cash, because the toy box was $250 and the car repair this past week was $535.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Krista! Just wanted to drop in and say Hello! I still check in from time to time.

I wanted to thanks for the CVS tip. I have joined you in the CVS game and I have to say, I'm addicted!!!! I cashed in on the Advil too.... Man, we won't have to buy that for a LONG time!!!!

Thanks!!