For those of you who have breastfed and been blessed with a break from your period, where there any signs before it came back? I'd love to hear from those of you with experience on this.
I feel moody. My lower back is achy and I've had a few PMS type cramps. If AF were lurking around the corner, that might also explain my pants feeling tighter with no weight gain due to bloating. I'm also starving, which I normally am a few days before my period. Oh, and my milk supply seems to be getting even lower though I'm still pumping 3 times a day (though I'm getting ready to take the plunge and step down to twice a workday).
If these are really PMS signs, how long can this go on before AF appears? How many months did you go without it? Was your first period after the break really heavy or really painful? Did your baby think the milk tasted funny while you were on it? Did your cycles go back to what they were pre-pregnancy? I have so many questions. Anyone have answers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
When my period came back, I had no clue. Except ALL my pms signs! I was so surprised when I got it, but realized I shouldn't of been, since i had all the signs like you are mentioning. I just didn't attribute them to AF.
To answer your quesitons...
~My period appeared within days.
~First periods after both babies were hard, heavy and painful. But went right back to normal.
~My milk production decreased on my periods, but the baby didn't seem to think it tasted funny at all.
~My cycles went back to pre-pregnancy within reason.
Post a Comment