Brooklynn and I had a heart-warming, though distant meeting with Ali over the fence. Ali was jumping on the trampoline when Brooklynn and I ventured outside to see what the doglets were barking at. While normally Ali has turned away upon seeing me in the past year, this time she noticed Brooklynn and stopped jumping to get a look at her. I waved Brooklynn's hand and Ali made a small, timid wave back with a big smile. You could see all over her face how happy she was to "meet" Brooklynn and that she desperately wanted to hold her. We blew kisses and she blew one back and kept watching carefully to make sure she was not being noticed by anyone inside her house. These small, but sweet little gestures between us went on for about 5 minutes, until Drew came out to jump. I am so glad to see that she seems to know I still love her. I miss her so much and wish with all my heart that my two favorite brown-eyed girls will be able to really be together someday soon.

2 comments:
love the pics!! soo cute! I got new ones of So So done today and you'll get one soon!
That's the sweetest thing ever. Too bad the evil one doesn't get a clue. ~hugs~ I'm glad you got to share that special moment though. It made me smile BIG!!!
B's getting gorgeous!!! Not that she wasn't gorgeous before, she's just becoming MORE gorgeous! How is that even possible?
Post a Comment