So it has once again been awhile since I've posted. Bad Krista. The end of tax season was a crazy time. I'm so glad it is over, though I'm still busier than I'd like to be.
I left work early today and boy am I glad I did. I saw Brooklynn roll over for the first time all by herself! She has been coming close to rolling over for at least a month, if not more, but today she went all the way from her lying on her back to lying on her tummy. I'm so thrilled that I was able to be the first to see her do it. I would have been so jealous if her Pap had been the first to watch her reach that milestone.
As of of 4/12, Brooklynn was 12 lb. 6 oz and 24" (though I measured her at 24.5") long with a head circumference of 40cm. That puts her at 25% for both weight and head size and 40% for height. She is still petite but growing on the same curve she has been on the growth charts and the doctor was happy with that. She is doing very well and learning more and more each day.
I would post some pictures right now, but John left the camera on and so now the battery is dead. Hopefully I'll get some pictures posted this weekend.
I'm exhausted as Brooklynn has been eating all night again of late. She is either growing or teething or both. At any rate she is leaving me little time to sleep. The other day I went to the bathroom at work to wash my hands before pumping at 9am. I looked in the mirror and realized that I not only had my shirt on backwards, but inside out as well. No one had told me and I hadn't noticed until then. That should be on some top ten list or something. "You know you need more sleep when...."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment