Monday, May 09, 2011

Numbness

Our unofficial niece is pregnant (23). She got married last July and separated from her husband back in February I think. She's got a new guy living with her already. So far from stable, and she gets pregnant.... I'm too numb to even cry. Our oldest bio niece (21) is also shacked up with a guy -her first boyfriend. (Who is stupid enough to shack up with their FIRST boyfriend whom they've only known a few months?) He's a waste of space. She can't see it. I was honestly just glad the news wasn't about her. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the next bomb to drop.

Our youngest niece(18) on that side of the family is the responsible one. She is now living with us. Long story short, BIL got evicted (again) and they have moved into a 2 bedroom apartment, so there is no room for her. She goes to college in the fall, so she'll live with us for summers and breaks while in school. They asked us on Monday and she moved in Friday.

1 comment:

jenny from mommin' it up said...

have mercy. that's all I can say. Sorry, Krissy. Love u.