Busy B had her 4 year old well check yesterday. She is 42 inches tall and 40 pounds, which is something like 90th and 80th percentiles. For the first time EVER, a visit to the doctor was no big deal. She was a compliant child. There was no screaming, no crying and she did everything she was asked to do.
Her BMI was excellent, her blood pressure was great and everything went well. We opted for no shots this year and will do the remainder next year before preschool.
Next hurdle - taking her to the dentist for the first time (I know, I'm late). I also need to suck it up and get my own health appointments in order so we can start somewhere with getting help to conceive again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
way to go Busy B! I both the dr and the dentist.
Go Brooklynn.... yes I know what you mean about the dentist I dreaded taking Jeffery the first time but he loved it. Mr. Tooth was there and everything! lol
Hope you can get in for your appts soon also. Been thinking about you!!
Jen
Sophie did great at the dentist! If she can do it I know B will be great! Soph had her checkup on the 4th - 34 lbs and 41 inches. We have some tall girls!! We need to get B over here again soon!
Post a Comment