It is stupid. It is silly. It is not rational, but my own blog annoyed me today. I scroll down and every time I do I see that my tag list is always topped by "pregnancy." Sigh. Pregnancy was 9 months. Nine special months growing a miracle. Nine months complicated by crazy from the loon in the family. It was just nine months though.
I've been through so many more months than that. More months of being a mom to Busy B. More months of failure with TTC. More months of just about anything. But pregnancy tops my posts. Right now I wish it were that tag that was growing again, and I guess that is what rubbed me wrong this morning. I feel AF's calling card. She'll show up just as John and I are about to take our first overnight trip alone together since before B was born. Nice.
Tick. There's one more tag for TTC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment