Well my plans for TTC help may have to wait a little longer. John may be changing employment soon. He was approached by an old manager of his - his favorite one - who now works out of automotive and has a position he really wants John to fill. It sounds like a great opportunity, and if it works out, he may start there within a month. This is, of course, very hush-hush.
Anywho...we keep insurance under John, so even though most fertility isn't covered, some of the basic tests I need to have first are (like blood tests and general physicals). Since I've spent $0 of my deductible in 2010, I want to keep it that way if I can, until we know what is happening. If we change insurance, the deductible starts all over again, and I would be no worse off having spent nothing so far.
That reminds me...I need to get to the dentist pronto. I have flex plan dollars to spend!
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment