Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Trying to Resurface
It has been more than two months now. I still haven't seen any of my friends and have barely even texted, emailed, facebooked...etc. I am starting to feel more ready. I miss everyone. I just don't want to depress you.
I had not cried for awhile until last night when I made the mistake of watching a sister wives episode while folding laundry and one of the topics was infertility. She talked about seeing her sister wives get pregnant and that pain. While I know my situation is different and my hubby isn't knocking anyone else up, I could definitely relate.
So I will keep trying to get back to some normal social interaction, even if it means taking two steps forward to go one step back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will not depress me, I am always here for you.
Post a Comment