I guess as Brooklynn has been nursing less and as I have been producing less milk, my caloric needs have dropped below what I have become accustomed to consuming. I noticed some of my pants were becoming less comfortable, but hadn't really seen much change in the scale. I'm sitting down in my chair at work and hear a ripping sound as my butt reaches the chair. I looked and I had a tiny rip in the crotch of my pants.
I guess it is time to really start watching what I eat and getting more active so I can slim down some. My weight is the same, but the flab is definitely switching around or something, and it is not pretty. How odd is that? I've even tried two scales, thinking maybe mine at home was broken. This is just more proof that my body is very strange.
I promise to get Brooklynn's 9 months pictures posted soon. They are so cute. She's still just been taking a step or two here and there unassisted and not much more than that. Back to the salt mines....
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment